|Ammo Type||Impactor Light Ammo|
The ASP Flechette Gun can have 8 different Attachments installed on it, one for each slot. The type of attachment must be compatible with the weapon's type, so only attachments that have SMG or Light Ammo as a category can be installed onto an ASP Flechette Gun.
Lightweight SMG. A formidable automatic weapon for close range encounters.
Intended for use by law enforcement in pressurized environments, this weapons' flechettes provide lethal stopping power, can easily defeat light armor, and are designed to prevent overpenetration; a risk in any environment, but disastrous on ships and stations.
Its name 'Asp' comes from the vipera aspis, a common venomous viper species found in southwestern Europe. Also known as the asp, asp viper, European asp, and aspic viper
A version of the Asp intitially intended for civilian security forces. Not as powerful as the eventual market version, but it's still a competent SMG.
The Prototype variant of the ASP Flechette Gun has the following changed statistics:
- Changed rarity from Epic to Rare
- Decreased penetration by 5 to a total of 20Penetration
- Decreased buy price to 17000 K-Marks and 4 Osiris Scrip
- Decreased sell value to 5058 K-Marks and 51 Reputation
- Uses Shredder Light Ammo instead of Impactor Light Ammo
Weapon Comparison and Detailed Stats
For a comparison between this and other weapons, as well as an overview on its detailed stats, visit the Weapon Calculator
This is an incomplete list of all cosmetics for the WEAPON in The Cycle: Frontier.
|Zealhunter Asp Flechette Gun||Pop! Asp Flechette Gun||Anubis Division Asp Flechette Gun||Laserpunk Asp Flechette Gun||Chrome Asp Flechette Gun|
|Brass Asp Flechette Gun||Luxury Asp Flechette Gun|
- Flechette Prototype damage increased from 8 to 9
- Added Prototype variant
- Changed ammo type to Impactor Light Ammo
- Added a Scrip cost of 9 Osiris Scrip to the buy price
- Decreased equip time from 0.8 to 0.4 seconds
- Decreased unequip time from 0.5 to 0.3 seconds
- Damage increased from 9 to 10.
- Lowered buying price from 54,000 to 41,000 K-Marks
- Projectile velocity for SMGs increased by 20%
- Increase projectile speed from 24000 to 26000.
- Reduced horizontal recoil. Vertical recoil is slightly increased for the second half of the magazine.
- Reduced horizontal recoil.
- Reduced ADS movement speed reduction from -30% to -25%.
- Base damage reduced from 12 to 10.
- Weight reduced from 50 to 30.
- Base damage increased from 11 to 12.