ASP Flechette Gun
The ASP Flechette Gun can have 8 different Attachments installed on it, one for each slot. The type of attachment must be compatible with the weapons type, so only attachments that have SMG as a category can be installed onto an ASP Flachette Gun.
Lightweight SMG. A formidable automatic weapon for close range encounters.
Intended for use by law enforcement in pressurized environments, this weapons' flechettes provide lethal stopping power, can easily defeat light armor, and are designed to prevent overpenetration; a risk in any environment, but disastrous on ships and stations.
Its name 'Asp' comes from the vipera aspis, a common venomous viper species found in southwestern Europe. Also known as the asp, asp viper, European asp, and aspic viper
|Ammo Type||Light Ammo|
|Direct Damage||10 Damage|
|Rounds per minute (RPM)||631.58 Shots|
|Projectile Speed||260 m/s|
|Magazine Size||20 Bullets|
- Increase projectile speed from 24000 to 26000.
- Reduced horizontal recoil.
- Reduced ADS movement speed reduction from -30% to -25%.
- Base damage reduced from 12 to 10.
- Weight reduced from 50 to 30.
- Base damage increased from 11 to 12.