Closed Beta 2.3
Official patch notes 
Patch 2.3 is coming and it will bring the following fixes and adjustments!
We aim to have the maintenance at 10 AM CEST / 7 PM AEDT / 4 AM EDT on the 6th of April. Please remember the ingame announcements are currently not working, you will lose your gear if you are on the planet when the maintenance starts!
- Increased flashlight brightness and fixed close objects receiving too much light
- Emotes don't show other players in 3rd person if they are not visible to the player in 1st person
- The ping functionality got removed and the "over there" voice line is used as a substitute
Reduced range effectiveness of the Gorgon
- Gorgon: Reduced headshot multiplier from 1.7 to 1.3. Damage is now progressively reduced over long distances, down to 70% damage at 50 meters.
- Adjusted the MMR (Match Making Rating) values of players that squad up to reflect their choice of playing as a squad. The more players, the higher the MMR multiplier. The MMR is based on the median loot you evac with.
Reduced crafting requirements for optics and increased crafting requirements for Purple & Exotic Shields and Backpacks
- Holo Sight: Reduced Hardened Metal from 5 to 2. Reduced Optic Glass requirement from 3 to 1
- 4x Optic: reduced Optic Glass from 4 to 2
- 6x Optic: reduced Optic Glass from 5 to 3
- 8x Optic: reduced Optic Glass from 5 to 3
- Epic Shield: Replaced 2x Brittle Titan Ore for 1x Titan Ore. Increased amount of Hardened Bone Plate from 1 to 2
- Exotic Shield: Replaced 2x Focus Crystal for 1x Pure Focus Crystal
- Epic Helmet: Increased amount of Radio Equipment from 2 to 5.
- Exotic Helmet: Increased amount of Interactive Screen from 1 to 2.
Reduced weight of healing consumables, Shields, and Helmets:
- Weak Stim: reduced weight from 5 to 3
- Strong Stim: reduced weight from 5 to 3
- Combat Stim: reduced weight from 4 to 3
- Weak Medkit: reduced weight from 25 to 20
- Strong Medkit: reduced weight from 20 to 15
- Combat Medkit: reduced weight from 15 to 10
- Shields: reduced weight from 40-70, to 40 for all shields.
- Helmets: reduced weight from 20-35, to 20 for all Helmets.
Reduced weight of backpacks: this doesn't affect the weight backpacks can carry, only how much they weigh when you put a backpack in another backpack
- Common backpack: reduced weight from 30 to 20
- Uncommon backpack: reduced weight from 50 to 30
- Rare backpack: reduced weight from 80 to 40
- Epic backpack: reduced weight from 100 to 50
Weapons: reduced weight of most weapons
- Shotguns: reduced weight from 35-50 to 25
- SMGs: reduced weight from 50 to 30
- ARs: reduced weight from 50 to 35
- Battle Rifles and Snipers: reduced weight from 50-60 to 50
- Special Ammo: reduced weight from 1 per ammo to 0.3 per ammo
Reduced Creatures' sight and chase distance
- Reduced chase distance for Rattlers and Striders
- Reduced peripheral vision when idle for Striders and Marauders
- Reduced sight distance for Striders, Rattlers, and Marauders
- Removed 3 jobs as they were created for a different tuning - "Tools for the Job", "Ambush" and "Self-Defence"
- Adjusted the level streaming again, so it should become even smoother
- Fixed an issue that bullets sometimes got fired/registered twice
- Fixed an issue with Creatures sometimes regenerating health in combat.
- Fixed an issue where lost items could count towards mission progression in the end of match screen
- Fixed an issue with the birds sometimes not triggering correctly
- Fixed an issue with Marauders not reacting to being shot
- The game now automatically picks your strongest GPU during the startup, to prevent some players from experiencing bad performance on good machines
- We additional fixed a handful of exploits that could be abused in several different ways
- Data in the battle log can sometimes show misleading data
Closed Beta Preseason Season 1 Season 2