|Date||March 15, 2023|
|Official Links||Official Website|
We have adjusted some of the big meta weapons to feel less oppressive. We will of course check how this shifts the current usage % of the weapons and will also keep a close eye on the KBR, due to the Basilisk changes.
- Damage reduced from 45 to 40
- This is to address the "one-shotting" of our fellow Striders, an unintentional result in 2.7 when we tuned their health.
- All SMGs
- Default spread increased from 3 to 4
- Mid-air spread increased from 3 to 4
- Fall off damage now begins and ends sooner, from 20-50m down to 10-40m
- Voltaic Brute
- Reduced damage from 9 to 8
- Increased horizontal and vertical recoil
- Fire Rate reduced from 0.5 to 0.6
- Projectile speed reduced from 54000 to 45000
- Updated the description text of the Scanner tool (formerly knows as the Mineral Scanner) to mention that it can be used to spot players through smoke and vegetation.
- This is something that has been talked about by our players a lot and we're very interested in how players have used the Scanner so far. We're all for cool ways to use the Scanner. However, we will be continuing to keep a close eye on this topic and will make adjustments to the usage of the Scanner where necessary.
- New player match parameters (beginner matchmaking) have been adjusted to lengthen the amount of time before players on new accounts are moved to the general matchmaking lobbies.
- Healing speed forge perk values have been reduced from 10%-30% to 4%-20%.
- We will of course monitor the situation closely, to check if this adjustment keeps the time to regenerate in check.
- Our in-game news system received a bit of a visual overhaul.
- Fixed an issue with the Alien Forge getting stuck in the 'Forging in Progress' status.
- Fixed a visual bug causing Forged items to appear to have no max payout when using Standard Insurance.
- Fixed an issue that caused players to mysteriously teleport against their will.
- An exploit near Skeleton Skull has been fixed.
- An out of bounds exploit near East Collection Point has been fixed.
- An out of bounds exploit in Woodcutter Camp has been fixed.
- An out of bounds exploit above the entrance to Korolev Quarry has been fixed.
- An exploit location near Lagoon Thermal Ponds/Geothermal Plant has been fixed.
- An unintended access point to the mountain above Root Rock Tunnel has been made inaccessible.
- A collision issue that allowed access to an unintended area in Green's Prospect has been fixed.
- An inconsistency between the tooltip information and the actual amount of healing received from Weak Stims has been corrected.
- Some spelling errors and translation issues have been adjusted and corrected.
- Localization has been fixed for the descriptions of healing consumables in the following languages: DE, ES, FR, IT, JP, KR, PL, PT, RU, and CN.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Report UI menu to break when switching between 'Cheating' and 'Behavior' tabs.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Contract Progress UI to not properly update when using resources in crafting.
- A bug with Cheating Compensation was fixed.
- An unintended exploit that allowed Prospectors to survive virtually any fall without dying has been fixed.
- Fixed an issue resulting in interaction prompts being invisible when being deployed during a Storm/Peak phase.
- Fixed a visual issue with backgrounds in our in-game News system.
- Fixed a visual inconsistency with the Tharis Ingot charm and the icon associated with it.