|Date||June 22, 2022|
|Official Links||Official Website|
- The creature spawn for the Dead Scientist mission was adjusted – there will be at least 5 creatures that are always spawning.
- We adjusted some of the loot and enemy respawn timers.
- We did another tuning pass for our matchmaking buckets.
- You can now craft Altered Nickel. 5 common Nickel are required for that.
- B9 Trenchgun, Rusty B9 Trenchgun, and Shattergun got adjustments to their spread.
- Hipfire Spread increased from 3.5 to 5.5.
- ADS Spread increased from 3 to 5.
- Rusty AR-55 damage reduced from 13 to 12.
- AR-55 damage reduced from 13 to 12
- Manticore damage reduced from 13 to 12
Note from the design team: We really appreciate the feedback we’ve gotten so far and keep getting when it comes to balancing. Keep it coming! We see it as a dialogue with the community to get this right over time, and as the season progresses. With that in mind, when it comes to balancing late-game gear, we’re still watching data and feedback to see how things develop over time, as players get their hands on more late-game stuff. It’s still early, and the ecosystem is still changing rapidly. Expect updates during the season!
- Fixes for the friends list import were applied.
- Fixed some item duplications.
- We fixed the problem that some players got stuck in their starter quests by adjusting the mission check.
- The Paladin Blade will be shown correctly in your inventory and can be equipped.
- The game does not launch in VR mode when you have a VR headset connected. Sorry, the future isn’t quite now.
- You can transfer items from your loadout into a stash with a right-click when you have no backpack equipped.
- We made Newton proud and restored gravity to the following items close to the Crashed Ship on Bright Sands:
- Co-Tec Multitool.
- Hydraulic Piston.
- Zero Systems CPU.
- Bushes lost their rubber coating and do not block lightning anymore.
- Marauder had missing footsteps on some occasions. Those are fixed. Back to stomping terror.
- Gunfire SFX from your own weapon is now louder than your squad mate's fire.
- Grenade SFX was fixed.
- You cannot skip the B9 Trenchgun reloading animation anymore. Get those shells in. One. By. One.
- 2x Optic, 4x Optic, and 2x - 4x Variable Optic will not clip through the ASP Flechette any longer.
- If you attach a Tactical Light to the ASP Flechette it will not float under the weapon.
- The construct button gets greyed out properly now if you do not have enough materials.
- We added the missing localization for “Confirm” in the Cosmetics tab.
- We added the missing localization for the rarity in the Welcome Pack Shop.
- Fixed a visual issue with the Laser Drill battery display.
- Fixed flickering lights from a distant Laser Drill.
- We fixed occurrences of players spawning on top of each other.
- The Epic Medium Extended Magazine visuals were fixed for the AR-55.
- If you cycled between the Pickaxe and your weapons you could lose control until you ledge climbed. This was fixed.
- The objective description of “Satellite Master Part 2” was fixed.
- Birds now make a proper noise when flying away. Best of course is to not scare them.
- Following angry complaints from ground control, you will not fly away anymore if you stand on top of a meteor while mining it.
- Fixed some of the reverb effects.
- Uplink sounds are also affected by the Master Volume Slider now.
- Same for the Dead Drop audio.
- Laser Drill SFX also got fixed.
- Fixed broken crouching while on Prospect Station. Your knees will thank us.
- The SFX for the Oil Pumped is played properly.
- You will not get stuck between the rails and tables in the small homes on Crescent Falls after the patch.
- The color of the customize button in the vanity section is fixed. A vain change for sure.
- Additional tweaks to our internal anti-cheat measures.
- We will be able to kick players when we have maintenance to make sure that everyone uses the correct version. Sorry about the confusion last time!
- Twitch drop vanity cannot be claimed if the stash is full
- Biker Queen's image shows black hair, though she has white hair
Closed Beta Preseason Season 1 Season 2