|Date||September 22, 2022|
|Official Links||Official Website|
- Increased spawn rate and speed of meteor showers.
- New Alien Meteor Shards found in meteor cores. These are used to craft Exotic and Legendary weapons and gear.
- Better loot for monsters, including an increased drop rate for heads.
- Largely increased spawn rate of rare mineral nodes.
- Storms are not constant, but they are much more frequent and the days are shorter.
- The K-Mark cost of all weapons has been dramatically reduced.
- Evac is only available during a storm. Plan your escape accordingly.
- Restored the cheater compensation feature to its full ability.
- Improved our anti-cheat measure even further.
- Kept tweaking our cheat detection algorithm, to avoid further false positives.
- Fixed an issue where cheating compensation packages would appear in an incorrect order.
- Fixed a couple of exploits left in the game.
- Fixed an issue where standard insurance couldn't be applied to Common Helmets. Now you have no excuse to keep your head unprotected.
- The countdown to the end of the season should now show properly on launch.
- The game's logo should now appear only once on the startup screen. No, you're not playing The Cycle: The Cycle Frontier: Frontier.
- It is now impossible to call an evac shuttle while a storm's going off during the tutorial. This is unrelated to the Cataclysm event.