|October 1, 2022
The following changes were implemented to the Forge recipes, as we saw that the crafting process was too easy. However, we will of course keep a close eye on the general functionality and usage of the forge, to tweak and tune when necessary.
- Tharis Iron from 4 to 3
- Pure Tharis Iron from 4 to 3
- Tharis Iron Ingot from 8 to 9
- Charged Tharis Ingot from 8 to 9
- Supercharged Tharis Ingot from 8 to 9
- Material Requirements and outcome changed for melting Tharis Iron Ingots
- Material Requirements and outcome changed for melting Charged Tharis Iron Ingots
- Added Letium as required ingredient
- Increase the Amount of Ingots needed to craft any gear from 1 to 3
Increased the amount of materials needed for attaching perks
- Uncommon from 2 to 3
- Rare from 1 to 2
- Epic from 1 to 2
Longer crafting Times
- Forging Ingots from 20 seconds to 30 seconds
- Forging Epic Gear from 30 seconds to 45 seconds
- Forging Exotic Gear from 45 seconds to 60 seconds
- Forging Legendary Gear from 60 seconds to 90 seconds
- You will not get Abyss Alloy as a side product
- Slightly increased chance to get Alien Slag as a side product
- The EVAC ship issue is potentially fixed
You won't fall out of the ship any longer and will not fly across the map. The latter one was a rare occurrence.
- The Alien Forge is enabled again, however...
... ALL PERKS are currently disabled.
You will be able to craft items again
The items you will craft have perks
Those perks will not work at the moment
- We will fix additional things and most likely revisit some of the functionalities in an upcoming patch
- We will also check how the recent exploits impacted the general economy and might tackle that as well in an upcoming patch