Official patch notes 
State of Closed Beta
Let's start with a few words about our ongoing beta.
We've been going strong for about a month by now and are still seeing thousands of Prospectors dropping on the surface of Fortuna III on a daily basis. We're still constantly amazed and excited to see so many of you enjoying our game and sharing your feedback with all of us. It's been a huge help to our development teams, allowing them to confirm which points they should focus on and release those much-needed weekly patches. As usual, deep thanks to all of you out there!
But again, we are more than aware of all the issues that have been emerging since the start of our beta. We are laser-focused on fixing all those as soon as we can and want to make sure the game will reach a finely polished state at release.
The bad news is, we feel more time is needed to accomplish that and we won't be releasing this month. The good news is, we definitely have time to run this beta for a while longer, granting you access to the game for longer and allowing us to keep working on our current build.
In other words, our Closed Beta 2 will be extended for another week, up to April 25.
A further announcement about the release date will be published soon enough, so make sure to keep an eye out for that one!
- The drop pod sequence of a player will only start if they have finished loading to prevent getting killed while your game did not load
- "Start mission" was changed to "Accept mission"
- As outlined in our last blog post, we are testing some changes to squads. The outlines of your squadmates will only be visible if they are in your line of sight.
Increased K-Mark cost for Rare to Exotic helmets and shields:
- Rare shields: Increased crafting cost from 4 600 to 12 000 K-marks
- Epic shield: Increased crafting cost from 9 100 to 36 000 K-marks
- Exotic shield: Increased crafting cost from 17 000 to 82 000 K-marks
- Rare Helmet: Increased crafting cost from 3 800 to 6 300 K-marks
- Rare Tactical Helmet: Increased crafting cost from 2 500 to 7 600 K-marks
- Rare Restoration Helmet: Increased crafting cost from 2 500 to 7 600 K-marks
- Epic Helmet: Increased crafting cost from 7 600 to 19 000 K-marks
- Exotic Helmet: Increased crafting cost from 14 000 to 43 000 K-marks
- NV Helmet: Increased crafting cost from 43 000 to 64 000 K-marks
Fixed Uncommon Restoration and Tactical Helmet costing less K-Mark to craft than the regular Helmet:
- Uncommon Tactical Helmet: Increased crafting cost from 840 to 1 700 K-marks
- Uncommon Restoration Helmet: Increased crafting cost from 840 to 1 700 K-marks
Fixed repair costs being much higher than intended:
Reduced armour value for Rare to Exotic helmets:
- Rare Helmet: Armour value reduced from 20 to 19
- Rare Tactical Helmet: Armour value reduced from 17 to 16
- Rare Restoration Helmet: Armour value reduced from 17 to 16
- Epic Helmet: Armour value reduced from 25 to 22
- Exotic and NV Helmets: Armour value reduced from 30 to 24
Updated K-Mark shop prices and recipes for Consumables:
- Gas Grenade: Increased buying price from 2000 to 3000 K-marks.
Reduced crafting cost from 600 to 300 K-marks. Reduced amount of Toxic Glands from 3 to 1.
- Audio Decoy: Increased buying price from 1000 to 2000 K-marks. Reduced crafting cost from 300 to 200 K-marks
- Strong Stim: Increased buying price from 1000 to 3000 K-marks.
- Combat Stim: Increased buying price from 1500 to 4600 K-Marks.
- Strong Medkit: Increased buying price from 1000 to 3000K-Marks.
- Combat Medkit: Increased buying price from 1500 to 4600K-marks.
- Added Uncommon and Rare rewards to early game Contracts
- Rattlers and Marauders are now more likely to switch aggro when fighting multiple players at the same time.
- Fixed another issue where lost items could count towards mission progression in the end of match screen
- Additional fixes to some different exploits that could be abused
- Data in the battle log can sometimes show misleading data
- Due to an issue in the customer support tool you might not receive your answer, the ticket is checked and replied to though.
- Fixed some additional exploits that could be abused
- Implemented more cheat detection and prevention