|Ammo Type||Shredder Medium Ammo|
The Phasic Lancer can have 7 different Attachments installed on it, one for each slot. The type of attachment must be compatible with the weapon's type, so only attachments that have Assault Rifle and Medium Ammo as a category can be installed onto a Phasic Lancer.
A burst rifle that fires in accurate 3-shot bursts, effective against most threats a Prospector might encounter.
After the success of the Adaptive Phase Pistol, Osiris thought to develop a weapon platform of more interest to the military market. While this new powered-up weapon can handle significantly more energy than its smaller cousin, Osiris has yet to solve the problem of overheating in full-auto firing mode, or the high risk of carrier-shield leakage when in charged mode.
Weapon Comparison and Detailed Stats
For a comparison between this and other weapons, as well as an overview on its detailed stats, visit the Weapon Calculator
This is an incomplete list of all cosmetics for the WEAPON in The Cycle: Frontier.
|Hanami Phasic Lancer||Anubis Division Phasic Lancer||Art Deco Phasic Lancer||Marshal Phasic Lancer||Cultist Phasic Lancer|
|Luxury Phasic Lancer|
- Description changed from "A burst rifle shooting accurate controlled 3-shot bursts, effective against most threats a Prospector might encounter." to "A burst rifle that fires in accurate 3-shot bursts, effective against most threats a Prospector might encounter."
- Changed ammo type to Impactor Medium Ammo
- Added a Scrip cost of 5 Osiris Scrip to the buy price
- Decreased equip time from 1 to 0.7 seconds
- Reduced buying price from 31,000 to 24,000 K-Marks
- Projectile velocities for Assault Rifles has been increased by 30%
- Reduce projectile speed from 34000 to 30000
- Firerate from 0.25 to 0.35
- Reduced weight from 50 to 35
- Damage increased from 11 to 13