|Basic Medium Ammo
The Manticore can have 8 different Attachments installed on it, one for each slot. The type of attachment must be compatible with the weapon's type, so only attachments that have Assault Rifle or Medium Ammo as a category can be installed onto a Manticore.
A flechette assault rifle, it's heavy hitting but less accurate compared to other rifles.
Intended for use in pressurised environments, the Manticore was designed for more militaristic use than the compact ASP. Lightweight, accurate, and lethal, it's seen use by marines both performing as and defending against boarding parties.
The Harbinger Expeditionary Corps. variant of the Manticore, more powerful than the civilian Manticore available for sale.
The Mk.II variant of the Manticore has the following changed statistics:
- Changed rarity from Uncommon to Rare
- Increased the direct damage by 1 to a total of 13Damage
- Increased penetration by 5 to a total of 20Penetration
- Increased sell value to 7143 K-Marks and 71 Reputation
- Uses Shredder Medium Ammo instead of Basic Medium Ammo
Weapon Comparison and Detailed Stats
For a comparison between this and other weapons, as well as an overview on its detailed stats, visit the Weapon Calculator
This is an incomplete list of all cosmetics for the Manticore in The Cycle: Frontier.
|Anubis Division Manticore
- Magazine size reduced from 24 to 22
- Headshot multiplier reduced from 1.5 to 1.4
- Manticore headshot multiplier reduced from x1.7 to x1.5
- Manticore Mk2 headshot multiplier reduced from x1.7 to x1.5
- Slightly reduced the chance of finding a Manticore Mk2
- Added Mk.II variant
- Added a Scrip cost of 2 Osiris Scrip to the buy price
- Decreased equip time from 1 to 0.7 seconds
- Projectile velocities for Assault Rifles has been increased by 30%
- Increased projectile speed from 24000 to 26000
- Increased recoil
- Damage reduced from 13 to 12
- Reduced weight from 50 to 35
- Damage increased from 11 to 13