|Blaze Heavy Ammo
The Basilisk can have 8 different Attachments installed on it, one for each slot. The type of attachment must be compatible with the weapon's type, so only attachments that have DMR or Heavy Ammo as a category can be installed onto a Basilisk.
A phase tech marksman rifle; considered ahead of its time. The impacts are powerful in its class, and also boasts a high rate of fire.
The result of an offshoot project during early development of the Phasic Lancer, the Basilisk trades higher ammo count for a much stronger energy discharge. While still in the prototyping, Osiris is happy to offer this rifle to Prospectors of a high enough standing.
The Intergalactic Federal Authority considers the Basilisk to be an unnecessarily cruel weapon.
Weapon Comparison and Detailed Stats
For a comparison between this and other weapons, as well as an overview on its detailed stats, visit the Weapon Calculator
This is an incomplete list of all cosmetics for the WEAPON in The Cycle: Frontier.
|Anubis Division Basilisk
|Storm Diver Basilisk
- Description changed from "A phase tech marksman rifle; considered ahead of its time, the impacts are powerful for its class, and it boasts a high rate of fire." to "A phase tech marksman rifle; the impacts are powerful for its class, and it boasts a high rate of fire."
- Changed ammo type to Blaze Heavy Ammo
- Decreased direct damage from 34 to 32
- Added a Scrip cost of 34 Osiris Scrip to the buy price
- Decreased equip time from 1 to 0.9 seconds
- Increased unequip time from 0.5 to 0.7 seconds
- Fire Rate reduced from 0.5 to 0.6
- Projectile speed reduced from 54000 to 45000
- Reduced buying price from 275,000 to 210,000 K-Marks
- Increased projectile speed from 45000 to 54000.
- Removed damage falloff.
- Base damage reduced from 40 to 34.
- Weight reduced to 35.
- Base damage increased from 34 to 40.