|Ammo Type||Basic Shotgun Ammo|
The Bulldog is a handheld shotgun from ICA. It is capable of quickly unleashing its two shots and dealing a lot of damage, but it has a long reload time. It is unlocked through the ICA faction at level 4 and is an Uncommon item.
The Bulldog is not able to have any Attachments installed.
A powerful shotgun pistol that suffers from very limited range.
Simple and effective, compact firearms utilizing shotgun shells are popular on stations as close range problem solvers for their high damage as well as for mitigating the risk of overpenetration that more conventional pistols carry. The Bulldog is the ICA's preferred design, easy to build and maintain, and even easier to operate.
Weapon Comparison and Detailed Stats
For a comparison between this and other weapons, as well as an overview on its detailed stats, visit the Weapon Calculator
This is an incomplete list of all cosmetics for the Bulldog in The Cycle: Frontier.
|Demon Bulldog||Ornate Bulldog||Gilded Bulldog||Frontier Spirit Bulldog||Vivid Bulldog|
|Radiant Bulldog||Reaper Bulldog||Explorer's Bulldog|
- Description changed from "Shotgun that suffers from very limited range." to "A powerful shotgun pistol that suffers from very limited range."
- Added a Scrip cost of 1 ICA Scrip to the buy price
- Decreased equip time from 0.6 to 0.4 seconds
- Decreased unequip time from 0.4 to 0.3 seconds
- Increased spread by 30%.
- Increased refire time from 0.5s to 0.6s
- Increased spread to be more in line with the spread of other shotguns