|Buy Price||10 Meteor Core
25 Interactive Screen
3 Alpha Crusher Heart
|Ammo Type||Blaze Heavy Ammo|
The KARMA-1 is not able to have any Attachments installed.
While heavy and requiring a charge-up to fire, a direct hit from the KARMA-1 will cripple if not outright kill any target, and the raw kinetic power will damage anything near the impact area.
The Korolev Advanced Recursive Magnetic Artillery, first prototype, is a miniaturization of the sort of weaponry more commonly found on warships, offered exclusively to the Prospectors for early testing. While no longer powerful enough to take down a spacecraft, it's more than enough to handle the threats of Fortuna III.
More accurately called the KARMA-XT, prototypes like this were built on Fortuna III and tested extensively in the field, mostly against harmless wildlife. Features a less powerful battery than the KARMA-1 release version.
The Prototype variant of the KARMA-1 has the following changed statistics:
- Changed rarity from Legendary to Epic
- Decreased the direct damage by 10 to a total of 65Damage
- Decreased penetration by 8 to a total of 25Penetration
- Decreased sell value to 27291 K-Marks and 273 Reputation
Weapon Comparison and Detailed Stats
For a comparison between this and other weapons, as well as an overview on its detailed stats, visit the Weapon Calculator
This is an incomplete list of all cosmetics for the KARMA-1 in The Cycle: Frontier.
|BLITZ KARMA-1||Paladin KARMA-1||Korolev Officer KARMA-1||Wildstyle KARMA-1||Laserpunk KARMA-1|
|Marshal KARMA-1||Luxury KARMA-1|
- Added Prototype variant
- Changed ammo type to Blaze Heavy Ammo
- Crafting price reduced from 1,085,000 K-Marks to 597,000 K-Marks
- Decreased equip time from 1 to 0.9 seconds
- Increased unequip time from 0.5 to 0.7 seconds
- Increased magazine size from 2 to 5
- Karma SFX overhaul
- Weight reduced to 50