|Blaze Heavy Ammo
The Kinetic Arbiter can have 7 different Attachments installed on it, one for each slot. The type of attachment must be compatible with the weapon's type, so only attachments that have Sniper or Heavy Ammo as a category can be installed onto a Kinetic Arbiter.
A gauss sniper rifle that fires metal rods at immense velocity. Favored among Prospectors that want to resolve issues quickly quickly and from a safe distance.
One of the ICA's most advanced conventional weapons, the Kinetic Arbiter is little more than a military-grade gauss gun stripped down to its most basic components needed to function, without any of the fancy fittings or safety mechanisms.
Weapon Comparison and Detailed Stats
For a comparison between this and other weapons, as well as an overview on its detailed stats, visit the Weapon Calculator
This is an incomplete list of all cosmetics for the Kinetic Arbiter in The Cycle: Frontier.
|Nebula Kinetic Arbiter
|Frontier Spirit Kinetic Arbiter
|War Spirit Kinetic Arbiter
|Luxury Kinetic Arbiter
- Description changed from "A gauss sniper rifle firing metal rods at immense velocity. This weapon is favored among Prospectors that want to resolve their differences quickly and from a safe distance." to "A gauss sniper rifle that fires metal rods at immense velocity. Favored among Prospectors that want to resolve issues quickly quickly and from a safe distance."
- Changed ammo type to Blaze Heavy Ammo
- Added a Scrip cost of 35 ICA Scrip to the buy price
- Decreased equip time from 1 to 0.9 seconds
- Increased unequip time from 0.5 to 0.7 seconds
- Damage reduced from 63 to 54.
- Reduced buying price from 412,000 to 315,000 K-Marks.
- Reduced weight to 50