|Ammo Type||Impactor Medium Ammo|
The KOR-47 can have 8 different Attachments installed on it, one for each slot. The type of attachment must be compatible with the weapon's type, so only attachments that have Assault Rifle or Medium Ammo as a category can be installed onto a KOR-47.
Heavy assault rifle. Lower firing rate than most competing weapons in its class but packs a punch.
The KOR Bullpup Automatic Rifle 2247, more commonly known as the KOR-47, is Korolev Heavy Industries' signature weapon and a mainstay of many national and private armed forces.
Weapon Comparison and Detailed Stats
For a comparison between this and other weapons, as well as an overview on its detailed stats, visit the Weapon Calculator
This is an incomplete list of all cosmetics for the KOR-47 in The Cycle: Frontier.
|Hunter KOR-47||Worn KOR-47||Paladin KOR-47||Korolev Officer KOR-47||Art Deco KOR-47|
|Marshal KOR-47||Luxury KOR-47||Storm Diver KOR-47|
- Changed ammo type to Impactor Medium Ammo
- Added a Scrip cost of 32 Korolev Scrip to the buy price
- Decreased equip time from 1 to 0.7 seconds
- Reduced damage per shot from 13 to 12.
- Increased vertical recoil by about 35%.
- Increased horizontal recoil by about 20%.
- Reduced buying price from 210,000 to 161,000 K-Marks.
- Projectile velocities for Assault Rifles has been increased by 30%.
- Reduced initial vertical recoil. Vertical recoil is more consistent.
- Damage reduced from 15 to 13
- Weight reduced from 50 to 35
- Damage increased from 12 to 15