|Ammo Type||Impactor Medium Ammo|
The Advocate can have 8 different Attachments installed on it, one for each slot. The type of attachment must be compatible with the weapon's type, so only attachments that have Assault Rifle or Medium Ammo as a category can be installed onto an Advocate.
A dependable assault rifle that offers a good balance between accuracy and rate of fire.
Based on the SAR-62 carbine used by the Federation itself, the ICA 'Advocate' has only a few deviations from the original design, meant to allow for its manufacture in environments of relative scarcity.
Weapon Comparison and Detailed Stats
For a comparison between this and other weapons, as well as an overview on its detailed stats, visit the Weapon Calculator
|Provide an Advocate||1|
This is an incomplete list of all cosmetics for the Advocate in The Cycle: Frontier.
|Hunter Advocate||Frontier Spirit Advocate||Art Deco Advocate||Royalty Advocate||Reaper Advocate|
|Divine Guardian Advocate||Luxury Advocate|
- Description changed from "A dependable assault rifle offering a good balance between accuracy and rate of fire." to "A dependable assault rifle that offers a good balance between accuracy and rate of fire."
- Changed ammo type to Impactor Medium Ammo
- Added a Scrip cost of 10 ICA Scrip to the buy price
- Decreased equip time from 1 to 0.7 seconds
- Reduced buying price from 76,000 to 58,000 K-marks.
- Projectile velocities for Assault Rifles has been increased by 30%.
- Reduced damage from 11 to 10.
- Reworked the recoil pattern.
- Horizontal recoil does not go back and forth like a feral animal anymore.
- Small adjustment to the rail so optics will look a bit nicer.
- Base damage reduced from 10 to 9.
- Weight reduced from 50 to 35.
- Base damage increased from 8 to 10.