|Shredder Shotgun Ammo
The Shattergun can have 8 different Attachments installed on it, one for each slot. The type of attachment must be compatible with the weapon's type, so only attachments that have Shotgun or Shotgun ammo as a category can be installed onto a Shattergun.
An unconventional shotgun that fires shard fragments by shattering an unstable fuel crystal.
Crafted on Prospect station using salvage and wood from the planet itself, this scattergun demonstrates The ICA's ingenuity and ability to thrive with limited resources. A molded adrentite crystal, byproduct of its refinement for use as rocket fuel, serves as both projectile and propellant; a small electric charge incites a rearrangement in the crystal's lattice, with the sudden energy release fracturing the crystal into thin shards along its length as they're shot through the barrel.
Weapon Comparison and Detailed Stats
For a comparison between this and other weapons, as well as an overview on its detailed stats, visit the Weapon Calculator
This is an incomplete list of all cosmetics for the Shattergun in The Cycle: Frontier.
|Frontier Spirit Shattergun
|Beast Hunter Shattergun
- Description changed from "An unconventional shotgun shooting crystal fragments through kinetic and thermal energy." to "An unconventional shotgun that fires shard fragments by shattering an unstable fuel crystal."
- Changed ammo type to Shredder Shotgun Ammo
- Added a Scrip cost of 9 ICA Scrip to the buy price
- Decreased equip time from 1 to 0.7 seconds
- Damage reduced from 8 to 7.
- Now reaches its maximum damage reduction due to distance (50%) at 20 meters instead of 30 meters.
- Movement speed is now reduced by 10% when the weapon is drawn (from 1 to 0.9 movespeed multiplier).
- Buying price reduced from from 54,000 to 41,000 K-Marks.
- Hipfire Spread increased from 3.5 to 5.5
- ADS Spread increased from 3 to 5
- Weight reduced to 25