|Ammo Type||Impactor Medium Ammo|
The Gorgon can have 6 different Attachments installed on it, one for each slot. The type of attachment must be compatible with the weapon's type, so only attachments that have Assault Rifle or Medium Ammo as a category can be installed onto a Gorgon.
A powerful beam rifle that requires charging up before firing. Not the easiest to handle, but lethal in proper hands.
The Zeus' little sister, the Gorgon may not be as devastating, but its glare can leave any target petrified in place. And crispy.
Weapon Comparison and Detailed Stats
For a comparison between this and other weapons, as well as an overview on its detailed stats, visit the Weapon Calculator
This is an incomplete list of all cosmetics for the WEAPON in The Cycle: Frontier.
|Prism-Blast Gorgon||Letium-Lover Gorgon||Lost Gorgon||Anubis Division Gorgon||Art Deco Gorgon|
- Description changed from "A powerful beam rifle that requires charging up before firing. Not the easiest to handle, but lethal in proper hands." to "A powerful beam rifle that needs charging up to fire. Not the easiest to handle, but lethal in proper hands."
- Changed ammo type to Impactor Medium Ammo
- Added a Scrip cost of 10 Osiris Scrip to the buy price
- Decreased equip time from 1 to 0.7 seconds
- Amount of shots per burst reduced from 16 to 12.
- Reduced buying price from 76,000 to 58,000 K-Marks
- Increased shots per burst from 11 to 15 (12 to 16).
- Reduced vertical recoil by ~15%.
- Ammo Counter received an update.
- Weight reduced from 50 to 35.
- Reduced headshot multiplier from 1.7 to 1.3.
- Damage is now progressively reduced over long distances, down to 70% damage at 50 meters.
- Relevant bug fix that affected the Gorgon: Fixed an issue that bullets sometimes got fired/registered twice.
- Shots per burst reduced from 15 to 12.
- Ammo per shot increased from 0.4 to 0.5.
- Magazine size reduced from 30 to 24.