|Ammo Type||Basic Light Ammo|
The S-576 PDW is a versatile SMG created by Co-TEC and sold at the Quick Shop. It is a Common item that does not have to be unlocked, as any prospector can purchase it from the start.
The S-576 PDW can have 8 different Attachments installed on it, one for each slot. The type of attachment must be compatible with the weapon's type, so only attachments that have SMG or Light Ammo as a category can be installed onto a S-576 PDW.
A popular SMG with high rate of fire, formidable at close range.
The CoTEC S-576 is one of the standard firearms used aboard Federation ships, stations, and outposts. Lightweight, compact, and produced in mass by various manufacturers, this model is a staple in practically every weapons market. This model doesn't look quite right, but it still gets the job done.
An improved version of the S-576, meant for use by colony security forces before the surface was abandoned.
The Mk.II variant of the S-576 PDW has the following changed statistics:
- Changed rarity from Common to Uncommon
- Increased the direct damage by 1 to a total of 10Damage
- Increased penetration by 5 to a total of 15Penetration
- Increased sell value to 2302 K-Marks and 23 Reputation
The Mk.II version of the S-576 PDW can only be found as loot on Fortuna III, which means it can't be crafted or bought in Prospect Station.
Weapon Comparison and Detailed Stats
For a comparison between this and other weapons, as well as an overview on its detailed stats, visit the Weapon Calculator
This is an incomplete list of all cosmetics for the WEAPON in The Cycle: Frontier.
|Dragon S-576 PDW||Fortuna Rush S-576 PDW||Color Clash S-576 PDW||War Spirit S-576 PDW||Radiant S-576 PDW|
|Reaper S-576 PDW||Initiate S-576 PDW||Cultist S-576 PDW||Luxury S-576 PDW|
- PDW damage reduced from 10 to 9
- PDW Mk2 damage reduced from 11 to 10
- Slightly reduced the chance of finding a PDW Mk2
- Added Mk.II variant
- Description changed from "A commonly used SMG with high rate of fire which makes it formidable up close." to "A popular SMG with high rate of fire, formidable at close range."
- Decreased equip time from 0.8 to 0.5 seconds
- Decreased unequip time from 0.5 to 0.4 seconds
- Projectile velocity for SMGs increased by 20%
- Increased damage from 9 to 10
- Reduced horizontal recoil.
- Reduced ADS movement speed reduction from -30% to -25%.
- Reduced weight to 30