|Ammo Type||Shredder Heavy Ammo|
The KBR Longshot is an Epic Designated Marksman Rifle (DMR) from Korolev. It is capable of handling most threats at medium to long ranges.
The KBR Longshot can have 8 different Attachments installed on it, one for each slot. The type of attachment must be compatible with the weapon's type, so only DMR and Heavy ammo attachments can be used.
A marksman rifle with good accuracy and power excels in medium range engagements.
The predecessor to the KOR-47, the Longshot was developed for the Federation to serve as a long range support weapon for ground troops. Designed with a low unit cost in mind, Korolev opted to ensure high accuracy and power over developing a fully automatic weapon.
An older version of the KBR given to Korolev's on-site security forces, who weren't expected to fire on any targets with proper shields.
The Prototype variant of the KBR Longshot has the following changed statistics:
- Changed rarity from Epic to Rare
- Decreased the direct damage by 3 to a total of 32Damage
- Decreased penetration by 5 to a total of 20Penetration
- Decreased sell value to 6536 K-Marks and 65 Reputation
The Prototype version of the KBR Longshot can only be found as loot on Fortuna III, which means it can't be crafted or bought in Prospect Station.
Weapon Comparison and Detailed Stats
For a comparison between this and other weapons, as well as an overview on its detailed stats, visit the Weapon Calculator
This is an incomplete list of all cosmetics for the KBR Longshot in The Cycle: Frontier.
|Layered KBR Longshot||Paladin KBR Longshot||Korolev Officer KBR Longshot||Wildstyle KBR Longshot||Magmatic KBR Longshot|
|Reaper KBR Longshot|
- Added Prototype variant
- Changed ammo type to Shredder Heavy Ammo
- Added a Scrip cost of 12 Korolev Scrip to the buy price
- Decreased equip time from 1 to 0.7 seconds
- Buying price reduced from 99,000 to 76,000 K-Marks.
- Removed damage falloff
- Damage reduced from 39 to 35
- Weight reduced to 50
- Damage increased from 35 to 39