(Redirected from Rusty B9 Trenchgun)
|Ammo Type||Basic Shotgun Ammo|
The B9 Trenchgun is a cheap shotgun capable of packing a punch. This weapon is sold through the Quick Shop and doesn't need to be unlocked to be purchased.
The B9 Trenchgun can have 8 different Attachments installed on it, one for each slot. The type of attachment must be compatible with the weapon's type, so only attachments that have Shotgun or Shotgun Ammo as a category can be installed onto a B9 Trenchgun.
Pump-action shotgun, high-spread, short range. Yep, it's a shotgun, all right
Weapon Comparison and Detailed Stats
For a comparison between this and other weapons, as well as an overview on its detailed stats, visit the Weapon Calculator
This is an incomplete list of all cosmetics for the B9 Trenchgun in The Cycle: Frontier.
This list makes no guarantee of availability or completeness. Some cosmetics might no longer be in the shop rotation, be from the Fortuna Pass of a past season, be from a special promotion, or be otherwise exclusive.
|Reaper Trenchgun||Cultist Trenchgun|
- Decreased equip time from 1 to 0.7 seconds
- Decreased movement speed when weapon is drawn by 10% (from 1 to 0.9 movespeed multiplier).
- Reduced base damage from 80 to 64 (10 damage per pellet to 8 damage per pellet).
- Hipfire Spread increased from 3.5 to 5.5
- ADS Spread increased from 3 to 5
- Weight reduced to 30