|Buy Price||10 Meteor Core
25 Interactive Screen
3 Alpha Crusher Heart
|Ammo Type||Blaze Heavy Ammo|
The KARMA-1 is a Legendary sniper rifle only available through Printing. It features a charge-up before shooting, and is capable of killing any prospector in one hit on a head shot.
The KARMA-1 is not able to have any Attachments installed.
While heavy and requiring a charge-up to fire, a direct hit from the KARMA-1 will cripple if not outright kill any target, and the raw kinetic power will damage anything near the impact area.
The Korolev Advanced Recursive Magnetic Artillery, first prototype, is a miniaturization of the sort of weaponry more commonly found on warships, offered exclusively to the Prospectors for early testing. While no longer powerful enough to take down a spacecraft, it's more than enough to handle the threats of Fortuna III.
More accurately called the KARMA-XT, prototypes like this were built on Fortuna III and tested extensively in the field, mostly against harmless wildlife. Features a less powerful battery than the KARMA-1 release version.
The Prototype variant of the KARMA-1 has the following changed statistics:
- Changed rarity from Legendary to Epic
- Decreased the direct damage by 10 to a total of 65Damage
- Decreased penetration by 8 to a total of 25Penetration
- Decreased sell value to 27291 K-Marks and 273 Reputation
The Prototype version of the KARMA-1 can only be found as loot on Fortuna III, which means it can't be crafted or bought in Prospect Station.
Weapon Comparison and Detailed Stats
For a comparison between this and other weapons, as well as an overview on its detailed stats, visit the Weapon Calculator
This is an incomplete list of all cosmetics for the WEAPON in The Cycle: Frontier.
|BLITZ KARMA-1||Paladin KARMA-1||Korolev Officer KARMA-1||Wildstyle KARMA-1||Laserpunk KARMA-1|
|Marshal KARMA-1||Luxury KARMA-1|
- Added Prototype variant
- Changed ammo type to Blaze Heavy Ammo
- Crafting price reduced from 1,085,000 K-Marks to 597,000 K-Marks
- Decreased equip time from 1 to 0.9 seconds
- Increased unequip time from 0.5 to 0.7 seconds
- Increased magazine size from 2 to 5
- Karma SFX overhaul
- Weight reduced to 50