|Ammo Type||Impactor Light Ammo|
The Hammer is a pistol from Korolev. Its slow firerate and high weakspot multiplier lends it to a precision playstyle, in which each shot is devastating.
The Hammer can have 5 different Attachments installed on it, one for each slot. The type of attachment must be compatible with the weapon's type, so only attachments that have Pistol or Light Ammo as a category can be installed onto a Hammer.
A heavy pistol that can inflict devastating damage, at the cost of any kind of subtlety.
Based on their ubiquitous rivet guns, also known as 'energy hammers', the 'Hammer' was an attempt at developing a low cost personal defense weapon. Popular among those wanting a dependable high-powered pistol, its weight and complex operation make it unattractive to the mass market.
An older version of the Hammer, still built by several difficult (read: expensive) to upgrade machines. Packs less of a punch, but still a beast.
The Prototype variant of the Hammer has the following changed statistics:
- Changed rarity from Exotic to Rare
- Decreased the direct damage by 4 to a total of 24Damage
- Decreased penetration by 10 to a total of 20Penetration
- Decreased buy price to 15000 K-Marks and 5 Korolev Scrip
- Decreased sell value to 4353 K-Marks and 44 Reputation
- Uses Shredder Light Ammo instead of Impactor Light Ammo
The Prototype version of the Hammer can be bought in the Korolev shop on Prospect Station after reaching factionlevel 10, 8 Levels earlier than the normal version.
Weapon Comparison and Detailed Stats
For a comparison between this and other weapons, as well as an overview on its detailed stats, visit the Weapon Calculator
This is an incomplete list of all cosmetics for the Hammer in The Cycle: Frontier.
|Lion Hammer||Rebel Hammer||Slayer Hammer||Paladin Hammer||Korolev Officer Hammer|
|Vivid Hammer||Marshal Hammer||Divine Guardian Hammer|
- Added the Prototype variant
- Changed description from "Pistol, inflicts devastating damage on its targets, at the cost of any kind of subtlety." to "A heavy pistol that can inflict devastating damage, at the cost of any kind of subtlety."
- Changed ammo type to Impactor Light Ammo
- Added a Scrip cost of 30 Korolev Scrip to the buy price
- Decreased equip time from 0.6 to 0.4 seconds
- Decreased unequip time from 0.4 to 0.3 seconds
- Reduced buying price from 73,000 to 56,000 K-Marks.
- Projectile velocity for Pistols increased by 15%.
- Base damage reduced from 31 to 28
- Base damage increased from 26 to 31