|Toxic Love Part 1||3|
- The Frag Grenade, which explodes after a short delay, dealing explosive damage in an area. There are three different frag grenades: the Light Grenade (Uncommon), Standard Grenade (Rare), and Assault Grenade (Exotic).
- The Gas Grenade, which produces a poisonous cloud dealing damage around its position.
- The Smoke Grenade, which creates an opaque cloud of smoke around its position.
- The Audio Decoy, which produces different gun and monster sounds around its position.
- The Howler Grenade, which slows and disorients in an area. It also deals a bit of damage to anyone caught in its range.
|Light Grenade||Uncommon||84||10||Radius of 9 meters. Damage falls off from 100% at 3m to 40% at 9m.|
|Smoke Grenade||Common||-||-||Radius of 7.68 meters. Lasts 30sec.|
|Audio Decoy||Uncommon||-||-||Lasts 15sec.|
|Gas Grenade||Uncommon||30 per second||10||Radius of 5.12 meters. Lasts 15sec.|
|Howler Grenade||Rare||10 (prospectors) /
|25||Prospectors get their movement speed reduced by 30% for 10 seconds.|
- Printing of Light, Standard and Assault Grenades is unlocked from the start.
- Smoke Grenades can be bought inside the Quick Shop from the start.
- Gas Grenades can be printed after finishing the mission Toxic Love Part 2.
- Audio Decoys can be bought and printed after finishing the mission Audiophiles Beware Part 3.
- Howler Grenades can be printed after finishing the mission Howling Skies Part 8.
- Added Howler Grenade
- Added grenade variants: Light Grenade, Standard Grenade, Assault Grenade. Removed Frag Grenade
- Gas Grenade: Can't be bought in shops anymore
- Gas Grenade: Crafting cost increased from 300 to 1 000 K-marks.
- Reduced Damage by 20%
- Grenades have been removed from the shop and are now available in the Crafting Station for 300 K-Marks, 2 Copper Wires and 2 Hardened Metals each.
- Grenade rarity level changed from Common to Uncommon.
- Overall reduced the amount of Grenades found as loot on the surface.
- Reduced the amount of Grenades received as mission rewards.