(Redirected from Frag Grenade)
Grenades are a Consumable thrown by Prospectors. There are 4 different types of Grenades, each with a unique effect.
- The Frag Grenade, which explodes after a short delay, dealing explosive damage in an area. There are three different frag grenades: the Light Grenade (Uncommon), Standard Grenade (Rare), and Assault Grenade (Exotic).
- The Gas Grenade, which produces a poisonous cloud dealing damage around its position.
- The Smoke Grenade, which creates an opaque cloud of smoke around its position.
- The Audio Decoy, which produces different gun and monster sounds around its position.
- The Howler Grenade, which slows and disorients in an area. It also deals a bit of damage to anyone caught in its range.
Light, Standard and Assault Grenades are unlocked from the start and can be crafted inside the Printer
Gas Grenades can be unlocked by finishing the mission Toxic Love Part 2 after that they can be crafted inside the Printer
Audio Grenades can be unlocked by finishing the mission Audiophiles Beware Part 3 after that they can be crafted inside the Printer
Smoke Grenades can be bought inside the Standard Shop
- Add Howler Grenade
- Added grenade variants: Light Grenade, Standard Grenade, Assault Grenade. Removed Frag Grenade
- Gas Grenade: Can't be bought in shops anymore
- Gas Grenade: Crafting cost increased from 300 to 1 000 K-marks.
- Reduced Damage by 20%
- Grenades have been removed from the shop and are now available in the Crafting Station for 300 K-Marks, 2 Copper Wires and 2 Hardened Metals each.
- Grenade rarity level changed from Common to Uncommon.
- Overall reduced the amount of Grenades found as loot on the surface.
- Reduced the amount of Grenades received as mission rewards.