There are two types of quests:
Each quest has one or more objectives to complete before the quest rewards can be claimed. The following types of objectives exist:
- Deliver an amount of an item to a faction.
- Kill an amount of creatures or players, sometimes with specific conditions.
- Visit a location, sometimes a specific named location, a Battery Puzzle loot room, or a specific mission location.
- Loot containers or a specific type of container.
- Stash an item in a Dead Drop.
- Reach a specific faction level.
- Complete a specific mission part.
A quest always gives some form of reward when it is completed. Most, but not all, quests give K-Marks and Faction Reputation. Sometimes a quest also gives an item. The following types of rewards exist: