|Buy Price||3 Alpha Crusher Heart
10 Meteor Core
10 Savage Marauder Flesh
|Ammo Type||Zeus Cartridge|
The Zeus Beam is a Legendary LMG designed by Osiris. It is exclusively available through Printing.
Called "Zeus" for turning any mortal into the God of Lightning, this heavy weapon will fulminate any creature that meets your divine ire.
While beam based weapons have found heavy use on warships for centuries, only in recent years has technology allowed for a portable form factor. These weapons use a linked-light beam to contain and focus a jet of plasma across great distances, with a fairly predictable effect on whatever it contacts.
An older prototype version of the mighty Zeus. Still capable of fulminating most targets.
The Prototype variant of the Zeus Beam has the following changed statistics:
- Changed rarity from Legendary to Epic
- Decreased the direct damage by 2 to a total of 2Damage
- Decreased penetration by 8 to a total of 25Penetration
- Decreased sell value to 28858 K-Marks and 289 Reputation
The Prototype version of the Zeus Beam can only be found as loot on Fortuna III, which means it can't be crafted or bought in Prospect Station.
Weapon Comparison and Detailed Stats
For a comparison between this and other weapons, as well as an overview on its detailed stats, visit the Weapon Calculator
This is an incomplete list of all cosmetics for the Zeus Beam in The Cycle: Frontier.
|Peace & Love Zeus||Anubis Division Zeus||War Spirit Zeus Beam|
- Added Prototype variant
- Changed ammo type to Zeus Cartridge
- Crafting price reduced from 902,000 K-Marks to 631,000 K-Marks
- Decreased equip time from 1 to 0.9 seconds
- Increased unequip time from 0.5 to 0.7 seconds
- Reduced recoil by ~50%