|Ammo Type||Basic Light Ammo|
The Scarab is a burst pistol that excels at close to medium range encounters. It is unlocked through Osiris and is an Uncommon item.
The Scarab can have 5 different Attachments installed on it, one for each slot. The type of attachment must be compatible with the weapon's type, so only attachments that have Pistol or Light Ammo as a category can be installed onto a Scarab.
A dependable pistol, fires in controlled and powerful three-shot bursts.
The Scarab, an Adaptive Phase Pistol, is one of Osiris' most successful weapons, able to induce a localized rapid matter state change on remote targets at a fraction of the energy cost of more conventional laser-based weaponry. With energy efficiency and safety in mind, the Scarab is a solid choice of sidearm, though its compact form limits the extent of its lethality.
An improved version of the standard Scarab Adaptive Phase Pistol, custom built for the Osiris Harbinger Expeditionary Corps. A rare find, worth keeping hold of.
The Mk.II variant of the Scarab has the following changed statistics:
- Changed rarity from Uncommon to Rare
- Increased the direct damage by 1 to a total of 14Damage
- Increased penetration by 5 to a total of 20Penetration
- Increased sell value to 3420 K-Marks and 34 Reputation
- Uses Shredder Light Ammo instead of Basic Light Ammo
The Mk.II version of the Scarab can only be found as loot on Fortuna III, which means it can't be crafted or bought in Prospect Station.
Weapon Comparison and Detailed Stats
For a comparison between this and other weapons, as well as an overview on its detailed stats, visit the Weapon Calculator
This is an incomplete list of all cosmetics for the WEAPON in The Cycle: Frontier.
|Koi Scarab||Inspired Scarab||Firespitter Scarab||Anubis Division Scarab||War Spirit Scarab|
|Marshal Scarab||Professional Scarab||Brass Scarab||Cultist Scarab||Luxury Scarab|
- Added Mk.II variant
- Description changed from "A dependable pistol, fires controlled and powerful three-shot bursts." to "A dependable pistol, fires in controlled and powerful three-shot bursts."
- Added a Scrip cost of 1 Osiris Scrip to the buy price
- Decreased equip time from 0.6 to 0.4 seconds
- Decreased unequip time from 0.4 to 0.3 seconds
- Projectile velocities for Pistols has been increased by 15%
- Reduced refire time between bursts from 0.34s to 0.26s.