|Ammo Type||Basic Heavy Ammo|
The C-32 Bolt Action is a low rate of fire sniper rifle that excels at long ranges. This weapon is sold through the Quick Shop and doesn't need to be unlocked to be able to buy it.
The C-32 Bolt Action can have 7 different Attachments installed on it, one for each slot. The type of attachment must be compatible with the weapon's type, so only attachments that have Sniper or Heavy Ammo as a category can be installed onto a C-32 Bolt Action.
Bolt action sniper rifle that was commonly used by the local population.
Anachronistic by design, this CoTEC bolt action rifle was meant for civilian use in frontier planets to manage hostile wildlife. Effective in its purpose, the massive increase in wildlife hostility and numbers lead to mass production of lower grade rifles like this one.
A more powerful variant of the C-32 used by Sentinels to keep the peace outside the old settled areas.
The Mk.II variant of the C-32 Bolt Action has the following changed statistics:
- Changed rarity from Common to Uncommon
- Increased the direct damage by 2 to a total of 50Damage
- Increased penetration by 5 to a total of 15Penetration
- Increased sell value to 4242 K-Marks and 42 Reputation
Weapon Comparison and Detailed Stats
For a comparison between this and other weapons, as well as an overview on its detailed stats, visit the Weapon Calculator
This is an incomplete list of all cosmetics for the WEAPON in The Cycle: Frontier.
|Eagle C-32 Bolt Action||Pioneer C-32 Bolt Action||Color Clash C-32 Bolt Action||Art Deco C-32 Bolt Action||Beast Hunter C-32 Bolt Action|
|Marshal C-32||Weathered C-32 Bolt Action||Luxury C-32 Bolt Action|
- Damage falloff multiplier from 1.0 to 0.7
- C-32 damage reduced from 50 to 48
- C-32 Mk2 damage reduced from 55 to 50
- Added Mk.II variant
- Description changed from "Bolt action sniper rifle that was commonly used by the local population." to "Bolt action sniper rifle that was commonly used by colonists. Accurate and dependable."
- Decreased equip time from 1 to 0.9 seconds
- Increased unequip time from 0.5 to 0.7 seconds
- Decreased Base Damage from 57 to 50
- Lowered price from 10000 to 6800 K-Marks
- Increased cost from 6800 to 10000 K-Marks
- Weight reduced to 50
- Magazine size reduced from 8 to 4